Updated: Mar 16
· Caring for our bodies to stay healthy now and in the future.
· Growing intellectually, maintaining curiosity about all there is to learn, valuing lifelong learning, and responding positively to intellectual challenges.
· Expanding knowledge and skills while discovering the potential for sharing our gifts with others.
· Understanding, respecting and appreciating each others feelings, values, and attitudes.
· Managing our emotions in a constructive way.
· Feeling positive and enthusiastic about our lives.
· Maintaining healthy relationships, enjoying being with others, developing friendships and intimate relationships, caring about others, and allowing others to care about us.
· Contributing to our community.
· Finding purpose, value, and meaning in our lives with or without organized religion.
· Participating in activities that are consistent with our beliefs and values.
· Preparing for and participating in work that provides personal satisfaction and life enrichment that is consistent with our values, goals, and lifestyle.
· Contributing our unique gifts, skills, and talents to work that is personally meaningful and rewarding.
· Managing our resources to live within your means, making informed financial decisions and investments, setting realistic goals, and preparing for short-term and long-term needs or emergencies.
· Being aware that everyone’s financial values, needs, and circumstances are unique.
· Understanding how our social, natural and built environments affect our health and well- being.
· Being aware of the unstable state of the earth and the effects of our daily habits on the physical environment.
· Demonstrating commitment to a healthy planet.